I’ve been back in Pennsylvania for a week now and I already miss Orlando like crazy. The second half of my summer was just as busy, if not busier, than the first. I made it my mission to experience a ton of new things in the parks that I’ve overlooked in the past. Here are the highlights:
- Finally visited every attraction in the Magic Kingdom. The last two on the list were Tom Sawyer’s Island and the Liberty Square Riverboat.
- Met lots of new characters, including Merida and some long lost Disney friends. I’ve also now bumped into Mickey Mouse in all four parks.
- Flew high above Downtown Disney in the Characters In Flight balloon.
- Spent an entire day on Tom Sawyer’s Island playing hide-and-seek and scavenger hunts.
- Ate dinner at my favorite resort restaurant, Ohana (this will now be an annual August tradition).
- Said goodbye to my amazing Disney friends (both new and old).
- Started planning a trip for October.
Now I’ll spend the rest of the summer getting ready for my final semester at Penn State. I already submitted my intent to graduate. I’ve reached the final stretch and I cannot wait. I just know it’s going to fly by.