Now that I’m in my final semester of college, everything has been pretty hectic. I’m trying to cram as much into this semester as I possibly can. On top of taking 18 credits, I am working lots of hours at Come Recommended and getting pretty busy with PRSSA. Here is a list of the things I’m looking forward to this fall:
- Working on the PRSSA website.
- Taking public relations campaigns and an introductory marketing class.
- First canning weekend with my PRSSA THON committee.
- CHOP 5K with Team Believe.
- Penn State Football!
- Spending time with my Penn State friends.
- A trip to Disney in October!!!
- Finishing off my Penn State bucket list (I still need a photo with the Nittany lion).
- Another canning weekend with PRSSA THON.
I have a feeling this semester is going to go by very quickly, and that’s great because I am so excited to graduate!